Friday, 26 June 2015

Steal her Coachella Style: Rosie Huntington Whitely in Chloe

I am constantly drooling over Rosie Huntington Whitely, the Victoria's secret babe, with an amazing sense of style. 
She's proving great motivation for me to get fit and toned for my holidays and I've already bought a few pieces completely inspired by some of her looks.
She rocked Coachella in a stunning Chloe dress from the Spring 2015 collection, and right when I was about to give up my hunt for an affordable alternative, I came across this stunning dress on Missguided. 



Although it's not exactly the same it shares key qualities like the flirty silhouette, short length and crochet like embellishment on the neckline and waist. 
Why not change things up a little and add a splash of colour by adding a beautiful, bohemian beaded bag and your best sunnies!
Shop the look:
Dress: €53.20 Missguided.com
Sunnies: €18 River Island
Handbag: €18 Aldo

x
LMB


Popular Posts