Saturday, 13 June 2015

If Disney Princesses Wore Couture... (Part 2)

Yesterday I began this post with a bang and covered some of the classic Disney princesses, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Ariel. If you missed this post you can read it here or simply scroll down.. 

Today I'm continuing with the five newest princesses.. so here's what would happen if these lovely ladies were dressed by our favourite couturiers... 

Jasmine


It's no secret that Jasmine is among the sexiest, and nobody rocks a harem pant like her, but if we were to change things up and dress her in Couture I think this stunning Gold & Aqua Zuhair Murad gown which was showcased in 2007 is the perfect fit!

Mulan


When she's not kicking ass defending China from the huns I can see Mulan Slipping into this curve hugging oriental gown from Chinese Fashion Week.


 Tiana


This is the dress that inspired this whole post, I was having a creep through Dior's Haute Couture collection designed by John Galliano in 1998. It's one of my favourite collections ever and I instantly recognised the dress above and couldn't help but compare it to the princess and the frog. 

Rapunzel 


She's left her tower and she's making a statement! If Rapunzel were to strut her stuff in Couture I can definitely see her in this flowing Zuhair Murad gown.

Elsa


I'm not ashamed to admit that I've watched frozen twice in one day... the newest Disney Princess is super glam already and doesn't need much fixing up, but I can definitely see this ice queen rocking this sparkling Atelier Versace gown.

I'm so sad this post is over, It was so much fun to create!
Which of the above is your favourite?

Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook for regular updates :)
Click here!

LittleMissBoheme
x

Popular Posts