Sunday, 19 April 2015

Steal her Summer Style: Olivia Palermo

I can't even explain how overjoyed I am that the sun is out.
This is a rare occasion here in Ireland.. Our Summer is usually three days long during the month of June or July, but I have a feeling after that brutal Winter that the sun will be gracing us with her presence for longer than usual this year!

So let's start planning our Summer Wardrobes. Today's Inspiration? Olivia Palermo of course!
She wore several outfits to Fashion week this year that made me wobble at the knees.. 
And I just had to show you ladies how easy they are to recreate and incorporate into your own wardrobe, without the designer price tags.

The great thing about doubling up on one fabric in an outfit is not only does is look high fashion and super Chic, it's also creating endless outfit opportunities for you, both the shirt and skirt can be worn again with countless different looks and accessories. 

Suede on Suede 


This picture of Olivia has been making the rounds on Pinterest and Instagram and I'm obsessed!
Two of my favourite things, Suede and Fringe give this outfit an effortless Bohemian flair, and lucky for us they're all over the high street right now making a look like this extremely easy to recreate. The stunning midi I've chosen is so elegant. Like Olivia, don't be afraid to mix a few different tones, tans, browns and rusts are beautiful when colour blocked together. The shirt also open endless doors when styling, wear it as above or with a pair of skinny jeans, I personally love wearing shirts as cardigans over a plain tank with layered necklaces. 
Sunglasses: €20 Topshop
Fringed Heels: €35 Missguided 
Shirt: €129 Zara
Skirt: €159 Zara

Denim on Denim 

Another effortlessly Chic look from Olivia, Denim on Denim. I'll be posting soon on how key stroppy sandals are this season, so keep an eye out!
Once again, Endless outfit opportunities, and she's dressed something so casual up with those stunning shoes and that oversized handheld bag.
So many mix & match probabilities too.
Handbag: €90 River Island
Heels: €85 Aldo
Shirt: €47 Topshop
Skirt: €35 Missguided.co.uk

I'm in love with both looks, but if I had to choose one I'd definitely go for Suede on Suede as it's different to anything I've owned. What about you? Which is your favourite?

x
LittleMissBoheme



Popular Posts