Thursday, 16 April 2015

Self Portrait Clothing

I am absolutely Obsessed with a new line that's being sold in BT2.
So much so that I had to do my homework and find out who is responsible for these dreamy dresses.
The London based brand was founded by Creative Director Han Chong who is a graduate of Central Saint Martins.. Why am I not surprised?
His collections are largely influenced by his passion for Art, Architecture, Photography and Contemporary Culture. 
Playing around with unexpected luxury fabrics, the designer creates these High Fashion, edgy looks with soft feminine touches, and reasonable price tags.






 I have had my eye on the Red floral dress above for a couple of months now, unfortunately I'm not in a position to dish out €260 for it... But when Sale time comes, Shoppers BEWARE, I will be dangerous if anyone get's in between me and this beautiful, beautiful dress.

I love that this designer is making High Fashion accessible on the high street, these dresses look like they'd cost thousands, and are being sold between around £165 and £300.

You can shop these looks in BT2 or on the Official Self Portrait Website here!


Popular Posts